POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Coke Can : Re: Final Render Of POV Can Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final Render Of POV Can
From: yooper
Date: 11 Mar 2001 13:07:14
Message: <3aabbed2$1@news.povray.org>
If anybody has any good ideas I
would
> love to hear them. I just want to get my teeth stuck into something new.
>
> Happy Rendering
>
> Dave B
-------------
Lookin' good . . .

Here's an idea that I haven't had much time to explore . . .
I want to use an image file to create a stained-glass window
with light shining thru it and thru some media into a dark
room . . . rays streaming thru it all.
I started but ran into trouble getting the .png format to be
transparent.  I think I have that figured out . . . changing it
to 256 colors . . . but haven't had time to get back to it.
And I know nothing about media . . .
Also . . . I suffer from the same affliction that you have . . .
I keep getting new ideas along the way and easily get diverted
in other directions.  Whata ya gonna do . . . ;)
So . . . if that's something you would like to explore . . .
have at it and enjoy. . .
POVaholic